[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Adding unbundled JARs to OSGi
- From: Dan Lipofsky <DLipofsky@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:12:36 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Ac0t/o5BXMm0pJaLSzaqUAuilRdGyA==
- Thread-topic: Adding unbundled JARs to OSGi
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/126.96.36.199121
I am trying to convert a legacy project top OSGi, and I've got a bunch of
3rd party JARs that are not OSGi bundles I need to reference.
What is really the best way to do this?
I found some of them (but not all of them) as OSGi bundles at
I tried wrap protocol
but couldn't get it work (if anyone has a working example of that it would
I really don't want to maintain my own repository of wrapped JARs.
I read the article
"Exposing the boot classpath in OSGi"
I think this is the way I'd prefer to go.
However I can't seem to add anything to the classpath.
I tried setting the CLASSPATH env var, and also using the -cp flag
but neither worked. When I log System.getProperty("java.class.path")
I just see org.eclipse.osgi_3.7.2.v20120110-1415.jar.
I am running equinox like this
$ java -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.7.2.v20120110-1415.jar -console
Can anyone help?