[equinox-dev] JVM arguments passed through launcher command line?

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ask, but here it goes. We
have an OSGi application built that uses the equinox launcher. I would
like to be able to pass -D properties via the command line in order to
aid automated integration testing of our application.

For example, I'm trying to accomplish this:
application.exe -Dsomeprop=somevalue

However, this doesn't appear to work. Is this not possible or am I
missing something else? I realize I can declare these properties in
the launcher ini, but I'd prefer not to do that as I'd have to create
a new ini for each integration test.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ben

Back to the top