[equinox-dev] building from source

I have a problem andÂI'd like to build and try to find the solution myself then provide a patch.Â

The wiki doesn't have much.ÂCan someone point me to the build docs? It's not entirely clear how to build from the sources. Seems to be a combination of bnd and eclipse builders. Is building dependent on bndtools?

--
Raymond Augà Â|ÂSenior Software Architect |ÂLiferay, Inc.Â

---

25 Apr 2012Â|ÂLiferay Nordic SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/nordic2012ÂÂNEW!
17 May 2012 |ÂLiferayÂBudapest SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/budapest2012ÂÂ
23 May 2012 |ÂLiferayÂFrance SymposiumÂ|Âliferay.com/france2012