[equinox-dev] ServiceProxyDestroyedException when I stop OSGI bundle

I would like to know what generates the exception below-- I basically
have a thread running an infinite while loop and in it there is a for
loop traversing over a list when I "stop" the bundle that is running
this thread in the OSGI cli, this exception gets generated and even
though I wrap the entire while loop in a try/catch clause that tries to
break from the loop and exit, it doesn't.

 So, I see the exception below generated continuously in the log until I
kill the Java process all together.  Is there any advised workaround to
counter this issue?  :

02-04-2012 10:43:32.532 [Switch Stat Collector] ERROR
e.i.i.f.StatCollector - {}
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.ServiceProxyDestroyedException: service
proxy has been destroyed
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceDynamicInterceptor$ServiceLookUpCallback.doWithRetry(ServiceDynamicInterceptor.java:103)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.support.RetryTemplate.execute(RetryTemplate.java:83)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceDynamicInterceptor.lookupService(ServiceDynamicInterceptor.java:429)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceDynamicInterceptor.getTarget(ServiceDynamicInterceptor.java:402)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:62)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:71)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:54)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:59)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:131)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:119)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
~[na:na]
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$FixedChainStaticTargetInterceptor.intercept(Cglib2AopProxy.java:572)
~[na:na]

Back to the top