[equinox-dev] How to launch equinox manually?

Hello,

I am running Eclipse on FreeBSD and there is no platform-specific fragment to launch Equinox for FreeBSD ("Export product" on the freeBSD version of Eclipse does not generate a binary runnable in the destination directory). But I can "Export" to Linux or Windows platforms without problem. So, I am wondering what Java command should be used to get equinox started and running on that platform for an exported OSGi app.

-Qiaobing

Back to the top