Re: [equinox-dev] Access to com.sun.crypto.provider packages

Tom,

Listing out the system properties gives me sun.boot.class.path which I
think is what you are after, right? If so, the sunjce_provider.jar is
not present. It appears the boot path is only getting jars at the
jre/lib directory and not any sub directories (e.g.
jre/lib/ext/sunjce_provider.jar).

What is the preferred way to modify the boot classpath? Also, we are
debugging using the PDE, but our deployments use the native launcher.
So, does the approach change depending on the circumstance?

Thanks,

Ben