[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [equinox-dev] Service component deployment fails into a running Equinox application

Hello Guys,

Sorry, it was my mistake.

I realized that I did install the service provider plugin as a workspace plugin (including the bin folder) and not as a jar file. If I install and start the service provider as a plugin JAR file, everything is ok.

So it does not work like this:
osgi>install file:/home/csaba/eclipse_distros/Indigo/workspace/osgi.example.service.implementation

But it does work like this
osgi>install file:/home/csaba/tmp/plugins/osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0_20120209.jar

So I think, this is not a bug...

Thanks, anyway!
Csaba


2012/2/8 Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
I would open a bug against Equinox->Compendium (at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Equinox).  This sounds
like a bug and it would be helpful if you could provide your testcase
attached to the bug.

Thanks.

Tom




|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 |Csaba Szucs <csaba.szucs@xxxxxxxxx>                                                                                                               |
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 |Equinox development mailing list <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,                                                                                       |
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 |02/08/2012 05:28 AM                                                                                                                               |
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
 |Re: [equinox-dev] Service component deployment fails into a running Equinox application                                                           |
 >--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|





Hello,

No, I do not, but I also tried it with that without any success. Nor do I
with the 'refresh' Equinox console command. I always get the same exception
stack...

Actually what I try to do is to provide a proof-of-concept Equinox
application that is dynamically/at-runtime extendable (through service
provider components) without the need to stop/restart the base application.
But it's really strange that I don't have any problem with my bundles in
Apache Felix and SCR.

Perhaps do you know some other working solution for the requirement?

Many thanks, Csaba.


2012/2/8 Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
 Do you have an optional import for the package name?

 If you do, and that bundle starts first, then it won't be wired to the
 package. If you start up the bundle containing the package first, then
 start up the provider, it will resolve the list of optional imports. Once
 started, even if an optional package is added later it's not added to the
 existing running bundle's package list. If you do a 'refresh' on the
 service provider, does the problem go away?

 Alex

 On 8 Feb 2012, at 09:38, Csaba Szucs wrote:

 > Hello Guys,
 >
 > I have an Equinox OSGi application using Declarative Services with 3
 plugins:
 > -a service interface plugin
 > -a service provider component
 > -a service consumer component (cardinality: 0..n, policy: dynamic)
 >
 > Framework is launched.
 > id    State Bundle
 > 0     ACTIVE org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.0.v20110908-1857
 > 3     ACTIVE osgi.example.service.consumer_1.0.0.qualifier
 > 4     ACTIVE org.eclipse.osgi.services_3.3.0.v20110711-1243
 > 5     ACTIVE org.eclipse.equinox.util_1.0.300.v20110502
 > 6     ACTIVE org.eclipse.equinox.ds_1.3.100.v20110705
 > 10    ACTIVE osgi.example.service_interface_1.0.0.qualifier
 > 11    ACTIVE osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0.qualifier
 >
 > In case the application is launched, the service consumer is triggered.
 >
 > But in case the service provider is installed and started only after
 the application has launched, SCR fails to load service implementation
 class. See exception stack below!
 >
 > What is the problem with this runtime/post-application deployment of
 the service component?
 >
 > Please note:
 > With Apache Felix and SCR, there is no problem with the runtime
 deployment at all.
 >
 > Many thanks, Csaba.
 >
 > Framework is launched.
 > id    State Bundle
 > 0     ACTIVE org.eclipse.osgi_3.8.0.v20110908-1857
 > 3     ACTIVE osgi.example.service.consumer_1.0.0.qualifier
 > 4     ACTIVE org.eclipse.osgi.services_3.3.0.v20110711-1243
 > 5     ACTIVE org.eclipse.equinox.util_1.0.300.v20110502
 > 6     ACTIVE org.eclipse.equinox.ds_1.3.100.v20110705
 > 10    ACTIVE osgi.example.service_interface_1.0.0.qualifier
 >
 > osgi> install
 file:/home/csaba/eclipse_distros/Indigo/workspace/osgi.example.service.implementation

 > Bundle id is 11.
 >
 > id    State Bundle
 > 11    INSTALLED osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0.qualifier
 >
 > osgi> start 11
 >
 > Here SCR throws an exception:
 >
 >
 > !SESSION 2012-02-06 21:01:12.378
 -----------------------------------------------
 > eclipse.buildId=unknown
 > java.version=1.6.0_20
 > java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
 > BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
 > Command-line arguments: -dev
 file:/home/csaba/eclipse_distros/Indigo/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/New_configuration
 (1)/dev.properties -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 -consoleLog -console
 -consolelog
 >
 > !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 4 0 2012-02-06 21:03:11.214
 > !MESSAGE Exception occurred while creating new instance of component
 Component[
 > name = osgi.example.service.implementation
 > activate = activate
 > deactivate = deactivate
 > modified =
 > configuration-policy = optional
 > factory = null
 > autoenable = true
 > immediate = false
 > implementation = osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > state = Unsatisfied
 > properties =
 > serviceFactory = false
 > serviceInterface = [osgi.example.service_interface.Service]
 > references = null
 > located in bundle = osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0.qualifier
 [13]
 > ]
 > !STACK 0
 > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
 osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
 (BundleLoader.java:513)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:429)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:417)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
 (DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
 > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.loadClass
 (BundleLoader.java:345)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass
 (BundleHost.java:229)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadClass
 (AbstractBundle.java:1208)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.createInstance
 (ServiceComponent.java:480)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.createInstance
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:271)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:332)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent
 (InstanceProcess.java:588)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.ServiceReg.getService
 (ServiceReg.java:53)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse$1.run
 (ServiceUse.java:141)
 > at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse.getService
 (ServiceUse.java:139)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:468)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:467)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.getService
 (BundleContextImpl.java:594)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.getService
 (InstanceProcess.java:686)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.getMethod
 (ComponentReference.java:111)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.bind
 (ComponentReference.java:322)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.bindReference
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.dynamicBind
 (InstanceProcess.java:415)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible
 (Resolver.java:319)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged
 (SCRManager.java:221)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged
(FilteredServiceListener.java:104)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent
 (BundleContextImpl.java:861)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent
 (EventManager.java:230)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous
(ListenerQueue.java:148)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged
(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent
(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:214)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService
(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.registerService
 (InstanceProcess.java:504)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents
 (InstanceProcess.java:259)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied
 (Resolver.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents
 (Resolver.java:213)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork
 (SCRManager.java:800)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch
 (SCRManager.java:767)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.impl.tpt.threadpool.Executor.run
 (Executor.java:70)
 >
 > !ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 4 0 2012-02-06 21:03:11.216
 > !MESSAGE Exception occurred while creating new instance of component
 Component[
 > name = osgi.example.service.implementation
 > activate = activate
 > deactivate = deactivate
 > modified =
 > configuration-policy = optional
 > factory = null
 > autoenable = true
 > immediate = false
 > implementation = osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > state = Unsatisfied
 > properties =
 > serviceFactory = false
 > serviceInterface = [osgi.example.service_interface.Service]
 > references = null
 > located in bundle = osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0.qualifier
 [13]
 > ]
 > !STACK 0
 > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
 osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
 (BundleLoader.java:513)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:429)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:417)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
 (DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
 > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.loadClass
 (BundleLoader.java:345)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass
 (BundleHost.java:229)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadClass
 (AbstractBundle.java:1208)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.createInstance
 (ServiceComponent.java:480)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.createInstance
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:271)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:332)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent
 (InstanceProcess.java:588)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.ServiceReg.getService
 (ServiceReg.java:53)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse$1.run
 (ServiceUse.java:141)
 > at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse.getService
 (ServiceUse.java:139)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:468)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:467)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.getService
 (BundleContextImpl.java:594)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.getService
 (InstanceProcess.java:686)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.getMethod
 (ComponentReference.java:111)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.bind
 (ComponentReference.java:322)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.bindReference
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.dynamicBind
 (InstanceProcess.java:415)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible
 (Resolver.java:319)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged
 (SCRManager.java:221)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged
(FilteredServiceListener.java:104)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent
 (BundleContextImpl.java:861)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent
 (EventManager.java:230)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous
(ListenerQueue.java:148)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged
(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent
(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:214)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService
(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.registerService
 (InstanceProcess.java:504)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents
 (InstanceProcess.java:259)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied
 (Resolver.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents
 (Resolver.java:213)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork
 (SCRManager.java:800)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch
 (SCRManager.java:767)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.impl.tpt.threadpool.Executor.run
 (Executor.java:70)
 >
 > !ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2012-02-06 21:03:11.220
 > !MESSAGE An unexpected runtime error has occurred.
 > !STACK 0
 > org.osgi.service.component.ComponentException: Exception occurred while
 creating new instance of component Component[
 > name = osgi.example.service.implementation
 > activate = activate
 > deactivate = deactivate
 > modified =
 > configuration-policy = optional
 > factory = null
 > autoenable = true
 > immediate = false
 > implementation = osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > state = Unsatisfied
 > properties =
 > serviceFactory = false
 > serviceInterface = [osgi.example.service_interface.Service]
 > references = null
 > located in bundle = osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0.qualifier
 [13]
 > ]
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.createInstance
 (ServiceComponent.java:482)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.createInstance
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:271)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:332)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent
 (InstanceProcess.java:588)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.ServiceReg.getService
 (ServiceReg.java:53)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse$1.run
 (ServiceUse.java:141)
 > at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse.getService
 (ServiceUse.java:139)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:468)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:467)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.getService
 (BundleContextImpl.java:594)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.getService
 (InstanceProcess.java:686)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.getMethod
 (ComponentReference.java:111)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.bind
 (ComponentReference.java:322)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.bindReference
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.dynamicBind
 (InstanceProcess.java:415)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible
 (Resolver.java:319)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged
 (SCRManager.java:221)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged
(FilteredServiceListener.java:104)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent
 (BundleContextImpl.java:861)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent
 (EventManager.java:230)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous
(ListenerQueue.java:148)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged
(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent
(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:214)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService
(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.registerService
 (InstanceProcess.java:504)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents
 (InstanceProcess.java:259)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied
 (Resolver.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents
 (Resolver.java:213)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork
 (SCRManager.java:800)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch
 (SCRManager.java:767)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.impl.tpt.threadpool.Executor.run
 (Executor.java:70)
 > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
 osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
 (BundleLoader.java:513)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:429)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:417)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
 (DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
 > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.loadClass
 (BundleLoader.java:345)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass
 (BundleHost.java:229)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadClass
 (AbstractBundle.java:1208)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.createInstance
 (ServiceComponent.java:480)
 > ... 34 more
 >
 > !ENTRY osgi.example.service.implementation 4 0 2012-02-06 21:03:11.223
 > !MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
 > !STACK 0
 > org.osgi.framework.ServiceException: Exception in
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.ServiceReg.getService()
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse.getService
 (ServiceUse.java:151)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:468)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:467)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.getService
 (BundleContextImpl.java:594)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.getService
 (InstanceProcess.java:686)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.getMethod
 (ComponentReference.java:111)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ComponentReference.bind
 (ComponentReference.java:322)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.bindReference
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.dynamicBind
 (InstanceProcess.java:415)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.getEligible
 (Resolver.java:319)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.serviceChanged
 (SCRManager.java:221)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged
(FilteredServiceListener.java:104)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent
 (BundleContextImpl.java:861)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent
 (EventManager.java:230)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous
(ListenerQueue.java:148)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged
(ServiceRegistry.java:819)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent
(ServiceRegistry.java:771)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register
(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:130)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService
 (ServiceRegistry.java:214)
 > at
 org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.registerService
(BundleContextImpl.java:433)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.registerService
 (InstanceProcess.java:504)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponents
 (InstanceProcess.java:259)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.buildNewlySatisfied
 (Resolver.java:441)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.Resolver.enableComponents
 (Resolver.java:213)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager.performWork
 (SCRManager.java:800)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.SCRManager$QueuedJob.dispatch
 (SCRManager.java:767)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.WorkThread.run(WorkThread.java:89)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.impl.tpt.threadpool.Executor.run
 (Executor.java:70)
 > Caused by: org.osgi.service.component.ComponentException: Exception
 occurred while creating new instance of component Component[
 > name = osgi.example.service.implementation
 > activate = activate
 > deactivate = deactivate
 > modified =
 > configuration-policy = optional
 > factory = null
 > autoenable = true
 > immediate = false
 > implementation = osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > state = Unsatisfied
 > properties =
 > serviceFactory = false
 > serviceInterface = [osgi.example.service_interface.Service]
 > references = null
 > located in bundle = osgi.example.service.implementation_1.0.0.qualifier
 [13]
 > ]
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.createInstance
 (ServiceComponent.java:482)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.createInstance
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:271)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponentProp.build
 (ServiceComponentProp.java:332)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.InstanceProcess.buildComponent
 (InstanceProcess.java:588)
 > at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.ServiceReg.getService
 (ServiceReg.java:53)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse$1.run
 (ServiceUse.java:141)
 > at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceUse.getService
 (ServiceUse.java:139)
 > ... 27 more
 > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
 osgi.example.service.implementation.ServiceImpl
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal
 (BundleLoader.java:513)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:429)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass
 (BundleLoader.java:417)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass
 (DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
 > at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.loadClass
 (BundleLoader.java:345)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.loadClass
 (BundleHost.java:229)
 > at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.loadClass
 (AbstractBundle.java:1208)
 > at
 org.eclipse.equinox.internal.ds.model.ServiceComponent.createInstance
 (ServiceComponent.java:480)
 > ... 34 more
 >
 > !ENTRY osgi.example.service.consumer 2 0 2012-02-06 21:03:11.228
 > !MESSAGE [SCR] Could not get the service object relevant to the
 reference. One possible reason is a circularity problem. Another possible
 reason is that BundleContext.getService() returns null.
 > Details:
 > Problematic reference = Reference[name = Service, interface =
 osgi.example.service_interface.Service, policy = dynamic, cardinality =
 0..n, target = null, bind = setService, unbind = unsetService]
 > of service component = osgi.example.service.consumer
 > component implementation class =
 osgi.example.service.consumer.ServiceConsumer
 > located in bundle with symbolic name = osgi.example.service.consumer
 > bundle location = initial@reference:
 file:../../../../osgi.example.service.consumer/
 >
 > !ENTRY osgi.example.service.consumer 2 0 2012-02-06 21:03:11.229
 > !MESSAGE [SCR] ComponentReference.bind(): bind method 'setService' is
 not found or it is not accessible!
 > Details:
 > Problematic reference = Reference[name = Service, interface =
 osgi.example.service_interface.Service, policy = dynamic, cardinality =
 0..n, target = null, bind = setService, unbind = unsetService]
 > of service component = osgi.example.service.consumer
 > component implementation class =
 osgi.example.service.consumer.ServiceConsumer
 > located in bundle with symbolic name = osgi.example.service.consumer
 > bundle location = initial@reference:
 file:../../../../osgi.example.service.consumer/
 _______________________________________________
 > equinox-dev mailing list
 > equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev

 _______________________________________________
 equinox-dev mailing list
 equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev
_______________________________________________
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev



_______________________________________________
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/equinox-dev