[equinox-dev] Equinox on Android

Hi, I am working on a project called Netserv, in collaboration with Columbia University
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/irt/project/netserv/
This service could be implemented in the peripheral routers in internet and it aims to ease the sharing of several data and applications to end users.
It is now supported by a linux platform and the container part is realized using Equinox bundles.
My work is the porting of Netserv on Android systems, that's why I am interested in integrating Equinox on Android; I followed a guide in http://www.slideshare.net/peterbuck/android-and-osgi-can-they-work-together (2008), that seemed to suit our purpose
and when I try to start the modified Equinox through the script in the emulator (I use Eclipse 3.7 for the Android emulator), I get:

Dalvik VM unable to locate class 'org/eclipse/core/runtime/ adaptor/EclipseStarter'
java.lang.
NoClassDefFoundError: org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter
    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter in loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader@400195b0
    at dalvik.system.PathClassLoader.findClass(PathClassLoader.java:243)
    ... 1 more

The path is right, I checked it several times.
Would it probably be because the version of Android I am using is different (new) from the one in the 2008 when they wrote the patches?
Maybe the classes.dex is not readable by my dalvik? Any suggestions could be helpful!
I thank you in advance for any advice you would give.

Back to the top