[equinox-dev] Optional bundle resolution on startup

Hi,

does anyone here know how to force Equinox to resolve optional dependencies in bundles when the exporting bundle is available at startup?

I keep running into a situation (OSGi launch configuration in Eclipse) where a bundle A has an optional package dependency on p that is provided by bundle B. A and B are both listed in the initial bundles of the framework configuration (B before A), so they are both installed and available.
However, for some reason A gets resolved with the package P left in <optional, unresolved> state until I manually refresh A from the OSGi console. There must be a way to fix this.

Thanks,

     Tim.

"There is no place like 127.0.0.1"

Back to the top