[equinox-dev] License management

Hi all!

Is there some kind of license management mechanism for Equinox? I know
there are some commercial solutions addressing license management in
OSGi based applications (e.g. Makewave Lime). If Equinox does not have
anything of the sort then maybe someone can give me a hint about what
principle should lie in the base of such thing? Is this something like
encrypted bundles getting loaded by some special bundle loader or is
there some more simple and elegant solution?

Back to the top