Re: [equinox-dev] Uses constraints conflict

But still, is there something to do in this situation? In my case this happens in automated tests and the tests fail. In this case trying to resolve some bundles on a second attempt is not feasible – I did it manually when investigating the issue.

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kirchev, Lazar
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 8:43 AM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Uses constraints conflict

Thanks a lot Tom. This sounds reasonable. I think it is exactly the case – the possible combinations are a large number indeed and when debugging I saw there really was some merging and reduction. On the second attempt there is only one bundle for resolving and the set of possible solutions certainly is smaller. I wanted just to make sure that this is the expected behavior of the resolving algorithm.