Re: [equinox-dev] Custom manifest headers

"Incompatibility" is a strong word. To me it would mean an inability
to create bundles that work the same across different framework
implementations.

The fact is, it's always been possible to create different behaviours
by using extensions like Eclipse-BuddyPolicy, Eclipse-LazyStart, etc.
But it's also always been possible to create bundles that behave the
same across Equinox, Felix and other frameworks, by sticking to just
the standard headers. So the frameworks are still compatible.

Of course this picture is complicated somewhat by the existence of
different spec versions…

Regards,
Neil