Re: [equinox-dev] How to set activate on startup to 'true' in bundles.info file

I don't actually know the answer to your question, but I'm hoping the
answer is "no, that's not possible".

Your bundle probably does not need to be activated when Eclipse is
started. If you and all other plug-in authors were able to do this,
then Eclipse would take hours to start.

Please consider other ways to achieve what you want to do.

Rgds,
Neil