[equinox-dev] Equinox incubator migrated to git (except soda)

We have created an equinox incubator repository at ssh://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/equinox/rt.equinox.incubator.git

This repo contains everything from the CVS equinox incubator except soda and the really old stuff under archive. Please stop using the CVS repository for development of the Equinox incubator. The map file has been updated to start building the incubator components from git.

Thanks to Andrew Niefer for provisioning the repository for us!

FYI, we decided to split the soda stuff out to its own repository because including it would have made the incubator repository well over 120 megs, and that is after removing/excluding a lot of binaries. We will create the soda repository in the coming weeks.

Tom

Back to the top