[equinox-dev] equinox git repo

Hi,

Is “git://dev.eclipse.org/org.eclipse.equinox/org.eclipse.equinox.git” the correct git repo for equinox at the moment, meaning up-to-date, where-all-the-action-is, etc.?

Also does it include also the migrated incubator projects?

I noticed it’s larger than 2.03GB… and cloned for more than 2 hours, so I suspect I got the wrong one.

If it actually is the correct repo, can’t it be optimized, e.g. separating the incubator, bundles, components, framework, etc. subfolders into separate repos?

It’s a bit inconvenient to clone for 2+ hours just to get the source of org.eclipse.osgi.

Thanks,

Borislav

Back to the top