[equinox-dev] Deploying OSGi app. with webstart

I'm trying to deploy an OSGi application as webstart. I've been using [1] as a guide line, however, I would like to use command line tools only, so the process can be automated.

I figured I could do this by creating a jnlp file referencing all my bundles, including org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.jar, and using org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.WebStartMain as the main class.

However, when I do so and launch the webstart link, I get the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:411)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.WebStartMain.basicRun(WebStartMain.java:78)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.WebStartMain.main(WebStartMain.java:57)

Any suggestions on how to debug this issue? I would also be very happy with links to general documentation regarding the combination of webstart and OSGi.

For details, please see my question on stackoverflow [2]

thanks in advance,
Martijn

[1] http://eclipse.dzone.com/articles/webstarting-equinox-osgi-apps
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6519733/deploying-osgi-project-as-webstart-using-command-line-tools