Re: [equinox-dev] equinox state and resolver

There is no helper method on State to get only the bundle descriptions with resolver errors. You should only have to get resolver errors for descriptions that have BundleDescription.isResolved() return false. Once that return true will have not resolver errors.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Kapukaranov, Borislav" ---07/20/2011 10:33:28 AM---Thanks for the clarification :) So there isn’t a"Kapukaranov, Borislav" ---07/20/2011 10:33:28 AM---Thanks for the clarification :) So there isn’t a way to get only the bundle descriptions that has a resolver error. You have t

"Kapukaranov, Borislav" <borislav.kapukaranov@xxxxxxx>

07/20/2011 10:33 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] equinox state and resolver

Thanks for the clarification :)
So there isn’t a way to get only the bundle descriptions that has a resolver error. You have to check them all.

Best Regards
Borislav