Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox bundles (and security) migrated to git

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can we actually 'freeze' the repository. That is, change the permissions to read-only? I would hate for someone to accidentally commit to an old repo.

We talked about this and decided to hold off for a bit, so that maintenance builds can proceed (3.4.2+, 3.5.2+, 3.6.2+, etc).  Although I guess each Component needs to define their process, at least in our case patching something back to 3.4.2+ involves committing it to git and then patching it into CVS so it can be built.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR