Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox bundles (and security) migrated to git

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Equinox developers.

We have completed the git migration of the Equinox bundles and security projects documented at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Migration_Granularity#Bundles_git_repo

Great work everyone!

The new rt.equinox.bundles git repo is located at: ssh://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/equinox/rt.equinox.bundles.git
The CVS repository for bundles, security and framework are considered frozen.
You can get information about all the git repositories at: http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox
Note that the p2 git repo is still just a test repository. We plan to migrate p2 next week.

Can we actually 'freeze' the repository. That is, change the permissions to read-only? I would hate for someone to accidentally commit to an old repo.

As for p2 next week, +1 from me.  I think DJ mentioned that was ok for him too.  Pascal, are you ok if we pull the switch?

Tom