Re: [equinox-dev] Multiple bsnversion in equinox

Yes this is correct. Where the bits are located on disk has no influence on if the installation of the bundle is considered unique or not. The location string is treated as opaque by the framework when determining if the installation location is unique or not.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Todorova, Katya" ---06/24/2011 11:13:33 AM---So location uniqueness is based on simple string compar"Todorova, Katya" ---06/24/2011 11:13:33 AM---So location uniqueness is based on simple string comparison?

"Todorova, Katya" <katya.todorova@xxxxxxx>

06/24/2011 11:13 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] Multiple bsnversion in equinox

So location uniqueness is based on simple string comparison?
I thought Equinox resolves the string passed as location and compares files to which locations point...

So you say that if I install ./temp/my.jar and ./temp/../temp/my.jar it will result in two bundles installed and that's the correct behaviour?

Thanks for your help,
Katya