Re: [equinox-dev] Signing facility

I have not looked into the amount of work to do this. But I suspect it could be done with limited functionality. Unfortunately some of the API the security code provides cannot be done generically on top of any framework implementation.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Pascal Rapicault ---06/19/2011 07:48:27 PM---Hey,Pascal Rapicault ---06/19/2011 07:48:27 PM---Hey,

Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/19/2011 07:48 PM

[equinox-dev] Signing facility

Hey,

Do you know if the signing & ssl infrastructure provided as part of the fwk would be easily extractible as a separate bundle much like we do for supplement?

Thx

PaScaL