[equinox-dev] WiringAdmin vs PlatformAdmin

With the introduction of the WiringAdmin service, could someone shed some light on its relationship with equinox owns PlatformAdmin and especially the State aspect of that one.

The reason I'm asking is that simpleconfigurator has dependencies on PlatformAdmin (see class StateResolverUtils) and I would like to know if it would make sense to change this to use WiringAdmin instead.

Thx

PaScaL

Back to the top