[equinox-dev] Convention for replacing potentially limited JRE packages

Hi All,

There are a number of packages that are exported by the system bundle that are limited in comparison with their J2EE counterparts - I'm specifically thinking of javax.transaction and javax.transaction.xa at this point in time.

If I supply the full J2EE versions of these packages in a bundle of my own, is there any convention for a version of those packages?

Thanks,
Ben

Back to the top