[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] ResolverHook on startup
- From: Tim Diekmann <tdiekman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 21:34:40 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHMJVq2GaA3Px+kNUmiE5fCaacmMQ==
- Thread-topic: ResolverHook on startup
I have a Equinox implementation specific question regarding persistent wiring and ResolverHooks.
When Equinox reifies the bundle wiring upon startup, does it call the ResolverHookFactoryService implementations? I would assume the hooks would need to be installed from the 'outside' or else the factories would not be registered by the time the framework rebuilds/reifies the bundle wiring state.
My current assumption is that ResolverHooks are not called on startup of Equinox for persistent wiring.
Can someone confirm?