Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects and OSGi Weaving Hook Service Specification (56)

Hi Alexander!

Ok, everything clear. I will start with the re-implementation of
o.e.e.weaving.aspectj as soon as possible.

This is great!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Cheers,
-Martin

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx