Re: [equinox-dev] Bootdelegation issue

Thanks Neil,

it was my understanding from the spec that it should work.

There is no need to go into the merits of doing this. I have no plans of doing this deliberately and I know the appropriate way.
However, if you don't own the code that gets installed into your runtime, then you may run into this once in a while. I wanted to make confirm my understanding and verify the actual Equinox implementation.
The next thing to try is to provide a bundle that exports the interface and ensure that the version from the classpath is chosen, because that is what the spec says. I.e. no bundle can override a package that comes from the bootdelegation.

      Tim.