Re: [equinox-dev] equinox mysql error

The most likely cause is you are not importing the javax.naming package in your bundle manifest (using Import-Package). Standalone Equinox follows the strict OSGi class loading rules which requires you to use either Import-Package or Require-Bundle to get access to all non-java.* packages (this includes javax.* packages provided by the VM.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "刘伦" ---04/05/2011 04:29:36 AM---Hi"刘伦" ---04/05/2011 04:29:36 AM---Hi

"刘伦" <657858681@xxxxxx>

"equinox-dev" <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/05/2011 04:29 AM

[equinox-dev] equinox mysql error

      Hi
      I'm a chinese student.

      I'm writing a plugin that connects to a mysql database, when I used whiting
      eclipse it works correctly, however when I try to run it in the standalone
      equinox does not works
      the message is:
      java.sql.SQLException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/naming/RefAddr
      at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
      at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
      at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
      at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
      at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:431)
      at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getInstance(ConnectionImpl.java:378)
      at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java
      :305)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
      at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)

      I have Try
      Activator.getContext().getBundle().loadClass(driver).newInstance();

      And

      Class.forName(driver).newInstance();
      connection = DriverManager.getConnection(url + dbName, userName, password);
      I also try to add more bundles but still nothing
      any help will be appreciate it
      equinox-dev mailing list
      equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx