Re: [equinox-dev] Automating the Equinox OSGi Console

Allain,

Use the OSGi API. Basically all the functionality of the Equinox console is accessible through the API, in fact the console commands are implemented as calls to the API.

For the specific use case you mentioned, take a look at BundleContext.installBundle(), Bundle.update(), Bundle.start(), Bundle.stop(), Bundle.uninstall().

Regards,
Neil