[equinox-dev] Setting the "host" property for embedded jetty http server

Hello everyone.

The OSGi specs allows setting the port via the property org.osgi.service.http.port but I couldn't see any property for setting the "host"; in my use case, I want to set the host to be restricted to the loop back interface (localhost or 127.0.0.1) instead of 0.0.0.0, and I am using the embedded jetty server (org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty_2.0.0.v20100503.jar). How can I set that property for this case? If there is a different mailing list that I need to consult, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Ali.

Back to the top