Re: [equinox-dev] A few questions on ConditionalPermissionAdmin

Thank you Tom for your explanation. Although the behavior in 1 is still a bit strange for me (since, for example, if the very same bundle exports a service without having the permission to, it fails to resolve but on the same account, all its constraints are satisfied, in other words, in terms of exporting a package or a service, seem to be somewhat similar to each other but we have two different behaviors), I am fine since now I know what is going on and can move on. On the item 3, I will open an enhancement request.

Ali.