Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi split tool for Java project in Eclipse

All right, I will check out the source code and get familiar with this project. Hoping that we can finish a success project basic on current job, in fact, one GSoC project need a mentor too, i am really really hoping that some Equinox committers can mentor me...