[equinox-dev] Need advise for Newbies

Hi,

I'm new to the project and read alot about the Equinox purposes and uses. I have downloaded the org.eclipse.equinox sourcecode.

I started doing code reading but had trouble in seeking for information on building the framework only.

So far I only have gathered details on creating plug-ins with the compiled osgi framework file (.jar) but I'm looking into building the osgi framework which I am unable to gather.

Hence, I'm seeking advise/guidence on how to compile the framework to .jar before building my plugins and installing on osgi framework console.

thank you
vaanan

Back to the top