[equinox-dev] Mysql Connection

Hi all

I'm writing a plugin that connects to a mysql database, when I used whiting eclipse it works correctly, however when I try to run it in the standalone equinox does not works

the message is:

 java.sql.SQLException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/naming/RefAddr

I have Try

Activator.getContext().getBundle().loadClass(driver).newInstance();

And

Class.forName(driver).newInstance();
connection = DriverManager.getConnection(url + dbName, userName, password);

I also try to add more bundles but still nothing

any help will be appreciate it

thanks in advance

Back to the top