Re: [equinox-dev] Regarding Lazy Activation

Hi,
Thanks a lot... for such a fast reply.
Ok I get the concpet.
You are correct I was trying to avoid the large overhead and the  time required of starting all
the bundle during the launch of the Framewrok..
So I guess now they all need to be started...

A small doubt what does the <<lazy>> atrribute means in the osgi eclipse console... its making me quiet confusing.

Thanks and regards
Ajinkya