From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ajinkya prabhune
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:36 PM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] Regarding Lazy Activation

Hello,

I am quite new to the concept of OSGi and bundles.

I have this issue.

For eg - I have 2 bundles

Bundle A and Bundle B,  Bundle A depends on Bundle B

But I want to start Bundle B only when Bundle A is started...

what are the ways to do it ? I manually found out the Bundle B using the Bundle object and started the Bundle B with bundle.start() but I
would like to do it without the Java Code. can the Framework Help me.

I am not sure but how does Bundle ActivationPolicy lazy works ?

Thank u and regards

--
Thank you and Regards
Ajinkya Prabhune