Re: [equinox-dev] [WireAdmin] the simplest test does not work

Yes. Registering producers and consumers simply makes them available for wiring. A management agent must create the desired wiring topology via the WireAdmin service. This can be done before or after the producers and consumers are registered.

~ John

Inactive hide details for Dmytro Pishchukhin ---01/07/2011 08:31:45 AM---No, I just register Producer and Consumer services.Dmytro Pishchukhin ---01/07/2011 08:31:45 AM---No, I just register Producer and Consumer services.

          Dmytro Pishchukhin <dmytro.pishchukhin@xxxxxxxxx>

          01/07/2011 08:30 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [equinox-dev] [WireAdmin] the simplest test does not work

No, I just register Producer and Consumer services.

Do I have to call any WireAdmin methods additionally to create wire?

Best regards,
Dmytro Pishchukhin

[equinox-dev] [WireAdmin] the simplest test does not work