Re: [equinox-dev] shell refactoring proposal - Gogo jars in orbit

Another option is to nominate Lazar as an Orbit committer if Lazar is up for maintaining Gogo in orbit.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---12/09/2010 08:33:51 AM---Much of this info is in the Orbit FAQ ( http://wiki.eclipse.Jeff McAffer ---12/09/2010 08:33:51 AM---Much of this info is in the Orbit FAQ ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit_Faq

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

12/09/2010 08:33 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] shell refactoring proposal - Gogo jars in orbit

Much of this info is in the Orbit FAQ (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit_Faq)

To that end, I have recruited DJ to manage Gogo in Orbit. He entered CQ 4690 and will put Gogo in the Orbit builds etc when it is approved.

Jeff