[equinox-dev] Equinox tagged for the next Indigo integration build.

I will be off next week so I am tagging for the integration build early. If you have additional things to release for the build please be sure to tag them if you need them in the integration build.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 319123. [launcher] Application becomes unresponsive when code completion tooltip shows (FIXED)
+ Bug 320377. [DS] shell commands supportability enhancements (FIXED)
+ Bug 326709. Build launcher for AIX 64 GTK (FIXED)
+ Bug 328080. Launcher needed for 32bit AIX GTK port (FIXED)
+ Bug 329922. StreamHanderFactory should be very careful to not throw errors or runtime exceptions (FIXED)
+ Bug 330133. [launcher] Add mechanism for ignoring user specified config.ini values (FIXED)
+ Bug 330280. Need launcher for HPUX ia64_32 GTK (FIXED)
+ Bug 330666. [uses] issue with merging and culling the solution set (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.releng
org.eclipse.equinox.ds
org.eclipse.equinox.launcher