[equinox-dev] Declarative Services

Hi all

I have been working with JNA for sometime now using c++ components like follows

service = (IImageSegmentation) Native.loadLibrary("SmoothSegmentation", IImageSegmentation.class);
registry = bundleContext.registerService(IImageSegmentation.class.getName(), servicenull);

My question is if there is any chance to use them as declarative services, all of this is to maybe be able to use e4

Also I will like to know why the declarative services are a eclipse component and no a OSGi since the specification has DS

Thanks in advance

Back to the top