[equinox-dev] New equinox.launcher-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx - Start of spam while moving bugs from framework inbox

Up to now the launcher bugs have been included in the equinox.framework-inbox and the Equinox->Framework component in bugzilla. Right now we have ~100 launcher bugs open in the framework's inbox. We have decided to create a component for and inbox specifically for the launcher (Equinox->Launcher and equinox.launcher-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx). Now I am about to move ~100 bugs from the framework inbox to the launcher inbox.

This is a warning that anyone listening to the equinox.framework-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx inbox will be flooded with spam while we move the bugs over. I am going to move the bugs over and I will send another note out when I am done.

Tom

Back to the top