Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse ViewPart and OSGI Declarative Services problem

I have a ViewPart which depends on an OSGI Declarative Service.

I have it configured properly so that the service is injected into the ViewPart via a bind method.  I can debug and see that this is working.

The problem I am having is that a new instance of the ViewPart is being instantiated for viewing and that the instance that was injected is not being used.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Richard Catlin