Re: [equinox-dev] Eclipse ViewPart and OSGI Declarative Services problem

I have a ViewPart which depends on an OSGI Declarative Service.

I have it configured properly so that the service is injected into the ViewPart via a bind method.  I can debug and see that this is working.

The problem I am having is that a new instance of the ViewPart is being instantiated for viewing and that the instance that was injected is not being used.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Richard Catlin

Back to the top