From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Bartlett
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 12:44 PM
To: Equinox development mailing list
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox OSGI - multiple instances

Hmm... the options seem to be out of order but it looks like you may
be specifying the same console port (9999) each time. The second
instance will fail to bind to the socket and therefore immediately
exit.

A couple of questions... what is the 9999 supposed to be for, and why
are you doing bootdelegation=*?

Regards,
Neil