[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Equinox OSGI - multiple instances
- From: "Desai, Deepalakshmi [Tech]" <Deepalakshmi.Desai@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:40:08 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: ActqLCCvfQpvvHlGQsi+554TLmvtdQ==
- Thread-topic: Equinox OSGI - multiple instances
I have deployed a set of OSGI bundles on Linux java -Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=* -jar org.eclipse.osgi_3.5.2.R35x_v20100126.jar -console –clean 9999
And these bundles have been configured within the config.ini
I try and start another instance , and the process just gets killed.
Am wondering if its ins’t possible to start multiple instances of the same bundles (may be with a different or even with the same configuration)?
Is yes, can someone point me as to how I can do it.
Any help will be appreciated.