Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi/Equinox and Java SPI

Have you tried adding:
DynamicImport-Package: *

...to the manifest of the bundle containing the calls to ServiceLoader (I suppose that's the third-party library you have edited the manifest of so it can run on OSGi, right)?

With this entry you are basically telling Equinox that it is OK to add entries to the bundle imports as needed during runtime so you don't need to know all of them in advance. Packages will still need to be exported by the bundles supplying the additional Charset. Adding this entry will allow them to become available to your bundle (and that should make them discoverable by ServiceLoader).

Let me know how that goes,
Eduardo Born