Re: [equinox-dev] Is there a way to capture BundleExceptions?

Hi Eduardo,

have you looked into OSGi's own asynchronous FrameworkEventListener? If
you solely need to capture the BundleException, you should get it by
invoking FrameworkEvent.getThrowable() on ERROR events (yet, I haven't
tried it myself :) ).

Cheers,
Fabian