[equinox-dev] Need to Develop Plugin Application Using Eclipse RCP

Hi All,

I am very new to eclipse RCP and I am looking forward to develop an application which will have different customizable features included under the preference of the user. In simple words I need to develop an eclipse like application where the plugins can be developed and added dynamically. I am thinking of Spring-OSGI kind of a thing but the eclipse RCP looks like really cool. Can I get this done using Eclipse RCP?

Sajith Vimukthi Weerakoon,
T .P No : ++94-716102392

Back to the top