[equinox-dev] Equinox tagged for the next Helios SR1 build.

I went ahead and tagged for the Helios SR1 build. Please let me know if you branch and release any other equinox projects for Helios SR1. Thanks.

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 311579. [DS] Factory component configurations are not disposed when cannot be activated (FIXED)
+ Bug 313234. -console <port> terminating OSGi framework in 3.6.RC1 (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.equinox.ds
org.eclipse.osgi

Tom