Re: [equinox-dev] How to clean Preferences Service cache?

There is no option to do that, you would have to use the eclipse preferences API yourself on start up to delete the preferences data.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Dmytro Pishchukhin ---06/23/2010 08:11:07 AM---Hello,Dmytro Pishchukhin ---06/23/2010 08:11:07 AM---Hello,

Dmytro Pishchukhin <dmytro.pishchukhin@xxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/23/2010 08:11 AM

[equinox-dev] How to clean Preferences Service cache?

Hello,

I use Equinox Preferences Service implementation. This implementation stores all caches under <equinox_root>/.settings folder.

I'd like to clean/remove this folder during the next framework start.

Is there any system property for it?

p.s. "osgi.clean=true" does not help, because it is related only to equinox system bundle.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dmytro Pishchukhin