[equinox-dev] Equinox and p2 calls over the summer

July and August tend to be a more quite time after we finish up the release in June. At the p2 call yesterday and the equinox call today we agreed to change the p2 and equinox calls to be every other week. We also decided to stagger the two meetings such that the p2 meeting would be one week and equinox meeting would be the next. I have updated the equinox google calendar to reflect this (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox).

Tom

Back to the top