Re: [equinox-dev] 3.6 Nightly p2 mirror unavailable

We are no longer running 3.6 stream nightly builds. We are now running builds towards the 3.7 (Indigo) release, and the p2 repository can be found here:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.7-N-builds/

John

Walter Treur <wtreur@xxxxxxxxx>

06/20/2010 08:54 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] 3.6 Nightly p2 mirror unavailable

Hello all,

As of last week I am unable to access the p2 mirror at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-N-builds.
When I try to download the nightly build with the p2.mirror ant task, the build failles with the following error: "No repository found at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-N-builds" However, the integration build at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.6-I-builds is still available.

Is there any other p2 mirror I can use to the download the equinox nightly builds?

Regards,

equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx